The Brownstones at Westown is a New Townhome development by Lindvest located at Weston and Sheppard , Toronto.
The Brownstones at Westown are not your average townhomes. The Brownstones at Westown, brought to you by Lindvest, is changing the way you think, sleep, and dream about a townhome.
Within minutes of the 401 and the 400 highway, the Brownstones at Westown bring you convenience, elegance and a brand new design.
Let us not forget that every Brownstones at Westown townhome comes with an underground parking spot.
Phase 1 has received overwhelming responses and Phase 2 is no exception!
The reasonably priced townhomes, phase 2 starting at $309,900, is very attractive to buyers.
Wonderful design with the combination use of stone and brick gives residences at Brownstones at Weston a proud place to call home.
Brownstones at Weston features one underground parking stall. High end kitchen appliances, stackable washer & dryer are included. Choose from 1, 2 or 3 bedroom floor plans. The architectural design features a unique and interesting articulation and a lively use of different kinds of stone and brick, which creates a sense of depth, colour and texture.
Thoughtfully designed floor plans maximize the living space and sleek, contemporary interiors make a modern statement. Visit today and tour the fully furnished and decorated “Astoria” model suite.
Located at Weston and Sheppard roads, it’s within minutes of both the 401 and 400 highways and lets not forget that every Westown brownstone comes with an underground parking spot.*
- Discount from $5000 – $20,000
- Free Assignment (Valued at $5,000)
- Ability to list property on the MLS after first occupancy
- Free to lease after occupancy
- Free Parking (Value of $30,000)
- Free Locker (Value of $5,000)
- Free High performance laminate flooring in great room, hallways and bedrooms, as per model type from the vendors packages.
- Free property management and rental services by Starion Group Inc.
1. Access to transit system a short walk from front door
2. Professionally designed and constructed landscaped areas
3. Single level underground parking garage including visitor parking accessed by multiple entry/exit points
4. One parking stall assigned to each unitPurchase Price to Include:
A. Building Features:
1. Predetermined brick exterior elevations with prefinished cladding where applicable as per plan, selected from Vendor’s architect
2. Predetermined exterior paint colour as per Vendor’s colour schemes
3. Predetermined self-sealing asphalt roof shingles as per Vendor’s colour schemes
4. Predetermined maintenance-free aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestroughs and downspouts as per Vendor’s colour schemes
5. Exterior wall insulation as per Ontario Building Code requirements
6. Doors and windows sealed with high quality caulking
7. Units to be constructed utilizing engineered prefabricated panelized construction technique
B. Interior Finishes:
1. Ceiling height approximately 8’0”
2. Stained oak stairs with handrail and “Upgrade 3” black iron spindles, from Vendor’s select packages, as per model type. Stairway railings to be mounted on oak nosings in platformed areas, as per model type.
3. All interior doors to be “Cambridge” two-panel style with painted hinges throughout, as per model type
4. Contemporary paint grade approximately 4” baseboard with detail moulding and approximately 2 3/4” window and door trim throughout
5. All interior walls to be finished with super premium acrylic latex paint. Wood trim and doors painted with semi-gloss white paint. Purchaser to have choice of one (1) wall colour throughout from Vendor’s standard samples
6. Smooth finish ceilings throughout
7. Entry door with grip set and deadbolt
8. All interior door hardware to be a contemporary lever type in a satin nickel finish
C. Kitchen Specifications:
1. Single stainless steel ledge back sink with upgraded single lever pullout faucet
2. “Upgrade 1” contemporary flat slab cabinetry from Vendor’s select packages
3. Exhaust hood fan over stove ducted to exterior
4. Standard white appliance package consisting of: self-clean oven, frost free refrigerator and built-in dishwasher
D. Bathroom Finishes
1. Custom vanity as per model type
2. Wall mirror in bathroom and powder room
3. Bathroom fixtures to be white
4. Chrome accessories in bathroom(s)
5. Ceramic wall tiles installed in tub enclosure up to and including ceiling from Vendor’s select packages
6. Exhaust fan in bathroom(s)
7. Temperature and pressure control single lever faucet on shower
8. Single lever faucet on bathroom sink(s)
E. Flooring Features
1. High performance laminate flooring great room, hallway(s) and bedrooms, as per model type from Vendor’s select packages
2. Ceramic tile floor in front foyer, bathroom(s), kitchen, breakfast area, laundry/utility room, as per model type, from Vendor’s select packages
F. Doors and Windows
1. Vinyl single-hung, casement, or thermo-fixed glass windows, as per model type
2. Screens on all operational windows
3. Vinyl sliding patio door with screen or french door(s), as per model type
G. Electrical and Lighting Details
1. Individually metered 100 amp electrical service with breaker panel and opper wiring throughout
2. Quality light fixtures provided in foyer, great room, kitchen, bathroom(s), hallway(s), bedrooms and laundry/utility room
3. Heavy duty receptacle and wiring provided for oven and clothes dryer
4. Rough-in RG6, or equivalent, cable T.V. in great room and bedrooms
5. Electronic smoke detector, as per model type
6. Bathroom(s) electrical duplex receptacle protected by ground-fault interrupter
7. Rough-in for category 5, or equivalent, voice/data wiring in bedroom(s) and kitchen
8. Rough-in security at front entry door and all grade accessible operable windows
9. White “Decora” switches and outlet plates throughout
H. Plumbing and Heating Specifications:
1. Individually controlled forced air heating and air conditioning system
2. Installed gas hot water heater, if rental
3. One carbon monoxide detector
4. Standard white stackable washer and dryer