Invest In The Forest Hill Condos WITH Direct TTC Subway Connection
The Forest Hill Condo is a new FULLY ZONED TRANSIT ORIENTED project by CentreCourt and is currently in pre-construction with direct indoor TTC Subway Connection. The Forest Hill architect is designed by Quadrangle Architects Ltd. It will be directly connected by the lobby to Forest Hill Station!
Located in Toronto’s Forest Hill neighborhood on the southwest corner of Eglinton Avenue West and Bathurst Street, this proposed condominium will consist of a 15-storey and an 8-storey podium with 350 residential units and sizes ranging from 350 – 1,150 Sq. Ft.. This amazing project will have a total of 11,500 sq ft of amenities space. The terraced structure of this condominium allows much space for outdoor amenities. Our condo units feature large floor to ceiling windows and private balconies. There will be ample parking with spaces for 242 vehicles and 276 bicycles. The contemporary façade of the condo takes on the tones of gray with striking brown lining, giving it a sophisticated, chic appearance.
Forest Hill neighborhood, is a established pocket full of upscale homes, bustling commercial districts and a steadily transforming main artery.This neighborhood is known for its highly reputable schools, community centers and proximity to a lush ravine system.Theses ravines, one of the city’s hidden gems, are popular with joggers, dog walkers or those just looking for an oasis-like escape from the congestion of the city. This is one of the city’s hidden gems, popular with joggers, dog walkers or those just looking for an oasis-like escape from the congestion of the city. Bolstered by the forthcoming LRT, several modern condominiums – mostly mid-rises – have been proposed for the stretch, which will revitalize the area and enhance the public realm and convenience.
PROJECT QUICK FACTS:
Architect: Quadrangle Architects Ltd.
Interior Design: Figure3
Location: 859 Eglinton West, Toronto (South West corner @ Eglinton + Bathurst)
Project Status: FULLY ZONED || Platinum Access
Completion || Maintenance Fees: 2023 (Site Currently Under Construction) || Register to get full project details
Unit & Storeys: 350 Unit & 15 Storeys
Suite Type & Sizes: Studio to 3Beds
Extended & Flex Deposit Structure: $5,000 with offer || Balance to 5% in 30 Days || 5% in 90 || 5% in 240 || 5% in 540
Incentives: First Access to VVIP Pricing and Incentives || 2 Yr Free Property Management by Starion Property Management || 2 Yr Free Rental Services by Starion Realty || RBC Financing/Mortgage Service || Capped Developmental Charges || Free Assignment || Discount on Parking and Locker || Right To Lease at Interim Occupancy
Building Amenities: 24-HR Concierge || Direct Subway Access || Grand, Double Height Lobby || Fitness Centre || Outdoor Rooftop Terrace || Party Room || Shared Co-Working Space
Features & Finishes: Direct Subway Access || Multiple Retail Spaces – Fronting Eglinton Ave W || Stainless steel appliances || Contemporary cabinets with laundry integration, as per plan || Smooth Ceilings || Wide plank pre-engineered laminated flooring || Quartz Countertops || Designer selected backsplash || Spa-inspired bathrooms with stone countertops || Porcelain floor tiles, as per plan || Framed Glass Shower Enclosure
THE FOREST HILL CONDO HIGHLIGHTS:
- The Forest Hill will have direct access to the upcoming Forest Hill Station (located directly in your lobby!) where future residents will have unparalleled access both TTC Subway Transit as well as the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT!
- The Eglinton Crosstown LRT is set to be completed in 2021 while the project will be complete in 2023. This means that the Eglinton LRT will be fully functional when this project is completed which spells enormous value for end-users and investors. The Eglinton LRt will feature 25 stations and stops running east-west across Toronto (from Mount Dennis Station all the way to Kennedy Station) allowing you to travel 19 kilometres faster than a streetcar, a bus, or a downtown subway. In fact, your Crosstown LRT vehicle will be up to 60% faster than your current travel time!
- You will also be conveniently located just steps from multiple TTC Transit stops as well as a quick 3 Minute Drive (13 Minute Walk) from Eglinton West Station where in just 4 stops south you will arrive at St. George Station where you can seamlessly transfer onto the Bloor-Danforth Line
- 8 Minutes from Yorkdale Shopping Centre totalling 270 retailers and is home to Canada’s largest collection of luxury brands such as Burberry, Chanel, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Prada & Much More
- The Forest Hill is being developed by CentreCourt Developments, one of Toronto’s Premiere Developers, who are responsible for well known Transit City 1,2,3,4 & 5 with TC 1,2 & 3 They’ve also been successful in producing 15 Buildings, 7,000 Units & currently has $3.5 Billion under development!
Top 6 Reasons to Live & Invest in The Forest Hill Condos
- Direct Connection to a major Subway Station and Subway Line is RARE and RARE means consistent and stable longterm value. Concrete verifiable independent research shows that Residences With Direct Connection carry an 18% Premium
- How Rare is Direct Connection?
- With Over 2,650 Condo Corporations in Toronto Less Than 20 Have Direct Connection to Subway
Over 65,000 New Units Sold Since 2017, Less Than 1% Have Direct Connection to a Subway Station and/or a Major Subway Line. Over 30 Launches in Q4 2019, Only 1 Has Direct Connection to the Subway (The Forrest Hill Condos)
- How Rare is Direct Connection?
- Lifestyle Amenities – Eglinton Avenue West and the area surrounding The Forest Hill Condos is a vibrant and developing community full of many dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Completing daily errands at the grocery store, bank, or pharmacy can be done quickly and efficiently and all within walking distance.
- Transit Options – Residents of The Forest Hill Condos have the ultimate convenience of having direct underground access to Forest Hill LRT station which will allow riders to travel throughout the city 60% faster than other modes of transportation available in the area. This will also directly connect riders to Eglinton and Eglinton West subway stations without ever having to step outside. TTC bus routes also run right past the front door.
- Highway Access – Motorists looking to travel throughout the city by vehicle from The Forest Hill Condos will have easy access to Allen Road, which ultimately connects to Highway 401, allowing for seamless travel throughout the city and the GTA.
- Great Investment – As a project that has direct access to a major subway station that is connected to one of the largest transit expansion in modern history, this transit oriented project is great value for both end-users and investors. Concrete verifiable independent research shows that Residences With Direct Connection carry an 18% Premium. With plenty of prestigious educational institutions and beautiful, lush green spaces within walking distance of The Forest Hill Condos, the Forest Hill community is a great place to call home. With the area becoming very transit-centric, this is also a great opportunity for investors as more young professionals are choosing to live in midtown and commute into downtown for business so as to avoid congestion and enjoy a stress free lifestyle.
- CentreCourt – By striving to be one of the premier real estate development firms within the city of Toronto and the GTA, CentreCourt offers home buyers proximity to plenty of amenities, transit options, and employment hubs and some of the highest standards with their projects.
The Forest Hill Location
Excellently located close to amenities and greenspaces, The Forest Hill Condos offer a rich lifestyle. Steps from this project are many top restaurants and cafes. Walk for a few minutes and you’ll find more eateries along the nearby Yonge Street. There are many stores and supermarkets near by for convenient shopping. The location also puts you close to vast greenspaces of Midtown Toronto where minutes drive away are some of the best parks, including Sherwood Park, Sunnybrook Dog Park, Serena Gundy Park, and Lower Don Parklands. Close to the condo are many schools and learning centres such as Toronto Arts Academy, Birmingham International Collegiate of Canada, St. Clement’s School and more. A biggest advantage of this project in this location is its direct connection to the Forest Hill Subway Station and close proximity to other major subway stations. You can simply walk up to the Eglinton Subway and Eglinton West subway. Also minutes away is Hwy 401 and Yonge St for easy travelling. With Downtown Toronto just minutes drive away, every upscale amenity is within reach. Rich in amenities and close to beautiful pristine greenspaces, residents of The Forest Hill Condos enjoy the best of both worlds.
ANOTHER EXCITING DEVELOPMENT FROM CENTRECOURT
This Toronto real-estate developer has quickly made a name for itself in the industry, by creating a variety of through high-rises in the city’s most central areas. They build by prioritizing, transit, employment and amenities. They are incredibly detail-oriented, and understand that all issues and factors are important regardless how small. they work together with planners, architects, interior designers and construction companies to help achieve their vision. They may be new, but don’t be fooled. They are expanding rapidly and have already impacted the industry and Toronto’s skyline with their expansive and ambitious projects.
THIS PROJECT IS NOT YET OPEN TO THE PUBLIC | WE REPRESENT YOU IN BUILDING GENERATIONAL WEALTH. Contact us to get first platinum access to this project in order to secure your unit ahead of the crowd with significant price savings. We will answer all your questions and work through the numbers with you. Register to secure a unit, get the price list, floor plans and brochure
Samuel Anyanwu | Broker of Record | firstname.lastname@example.org | 647-449-4114