NØrdic Condominiums minutes to Wilson Subway Station
coming soon to Wilson Heights | Walk SCore 70 | TRansit Score of 91
Friluftsliv is the great Scandinavian philosophy of embracing the outdoor life in everything we do. We’re not only inspired by this ideal for the NØrdic, we are driven by every part of it. Life here will resonate with physical health through a love for the outdoor parks, amenities and walkable shopping and dining. We’re not only inspired by this ideal for the NØrdic, we are driven by every part of it. Life here will resonate with physical health through a love for the outdoor parks, amenities and walkable shopping and dining.
NØrdic Condos is a pre-construction condo development at 500 Wilson Avenue, Toronto. Collecdev is building a mid-rise development which features two buildings that are both 12 storeys each. They will both have a combined total of 555 residential units. There are also 30 proposed townhomes that will be two storey stacked units. These townhomes will be on the north side of the development and will have their private entrance. NØrdic Condos also has live and work units which will be on the south side and right along Wilson Avenue. About 541 square meters of space will be used for office purposes. On the other hand, there will 218 square meters of area for retail purposes. The building structures provide a contemporary feel with the modern and symmetrical design which has a light-colored cladding.
NØrdic Condos has an ideal location for all types of residents. Situated right on the intersection of Faywood Boulevard and Wilson Avenue on the northeast corner, there are stunning amenities to offer both in and around the development. The features and housing styles offered by Collecdev are contemporary and will ensure that there are benefits for every resident. Investing in NØrdic Condos is a great option due to the number of transit options and neighborhood amenities that are easily accessible. This project has a Walk Score of 70 out of 100 and a Transit Score of 91 out of 100. This location is in the Clanton Park neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Baycrest Park, Woburn Park and Old Orchard Park.
PROJECT QUICK FACTS:
Developer: Collecdev Developments
Interior Design: EsQape Design Inc.
Location: 500 Wilson Ave. Toronto
Status: Platinum Access
Maintenance Fees: Register to get full project details
Unit & Storeys: 555 Unit & 12 Storeys || 30 Urban Towns
Suite Type & Sizes: 1Bed to 3Beds
Extended & Flex Deposit Structure: $5,000 with offer || Balance to 5% in 30 days || 5% in 180 days || 5% in 450 days || 5% at Occupancy
Incentives: First Access to VVIP Pricing and Incentives || 2 Yr Free Property Management by Starion Property Management || 2 Yr Free Rental Services by Starion Realty || RBC Financing/Mortgage Service || Capped Developmental Charges || Free Assignment || Discount on Parking and Locker || Right To Lease at Interim Occupancy || Bell to provide bulk internet 1Gb/750Mbps High Speed Internet Service
Building Amenities: Over 11,138 sf of indoor amenity space || Over 10,000 sf of outdoor amenity space || 24-hr concierge || Lobby with soaring ceiling heights || Parcel Room || Fitness studio with Yoga Room || Wi-Fi enabled shared co-working space || Pet Wash Stations || Multi-purpose room with catering kitchen on 2nd level || Outdoor lounge areas with BBQ || Outdoor soft-turf children’s play area || Outdoor exercise area with calisthenics equipment || EV-Charging Stations Installed below grade.
Parking: 2 levels of underground parking with a total of 274 parking spaces and 49 visitor parking spaces.
Locker: A total of 164 lockers are also available with the dimensions of (3′ x 6′)
Features & Finishes: Innovative suite layouts with split bedroom designs || Balcony and Terraces, as per plan || Stainless steel appliances || Contemporary cabinets with laundry integration, as per plan || Smooth Ceilings || Wide plank pre-engineered laminated flooring || Quartz Countertops || Designer selected backsplash || Spa-inspired bathrooms with stone countertops || Porcelain floor tiles, as per plan || Framed Glass Shower Enclosure
PRIME NØrdic CONDOS HIGHLIGHTS:
- 2 minutes ride from Wilson Subway Station to Yorkdale Mall
- 6 minutes ride from Wilson Subway Station to Downsview Subway Station
- 8 minutes ride from Wilson Subway Station to the New Eglinton LRT
- 10 minutes ride from Wilson Subway Station ride to York University
- 16 minutes ride from Wilson Subway Station to St. George Station/Bloor St. and the University of Toronto
- 17 minutes ride from Wilson Subway Station to the new Vaughan Metropolitan Centre (VMC)
- 24 minutes ride from Wilson Subway Station to Union Station
- Minutes to Costco’s, Michael’s, PAESE Ristorante (Italian Cuisine), LCBO, Home Depot, CIBC, TD Bank and Baycrest Hospital
MORE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD INVEST AT NØrdic CONDOS
- Close to Transit Options – With a Transit Score of 92, residents of Nordic Condos will have easy access to TTC Transit in the area. Several regional bus routes run in the area and Wilson Subway station is just a short walk away. Residents will be able to easily commute into downtown Toronto in under 40 minutes. NØrdic has a great transit score of 91. Residents can have access to some of the best TTC Transit in the city in the neighbourhood. The Wilson Subway Station is just a short walk away from NØrdic Condos, which will provide the residents with commute around the city. Moreover, residents can reach the downtown Toronto area with 24 minutes.
- Lifestyle Amenities – Yorkdale Shopping Centre is located near NØrdic Condos, offering residents world-class shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Located down the road are plenty of grocery and big box stores, cafes, and restaurants for residents to enjoy. NØrdic Condos will definitely have a stand out building in the neighborhood due to the modern and elegant designs. There will be a drop-off area and a vehicle entrance which will be between the two buildings. This will have six surface parking spot. There will also be an underground garage of 2 storeys which will feature parking space for 389 vehicles and 556 bicycle spots. With the number of amenities available nearby and the subway access will let you leave your vehicles at home and travel all around in a hassle-free way.
- Highway Access – Highway 401 is located directly South of NØrdic Condos, allowing motorists to travel seamlessly throughout the city and the GTA. Connections to other 400 series Highways and the Don Valley Parkway are quick and easy. Driving into downtown will take less than 30 minutes. Motorists at NØrdic Condos will have direct and easy access to Highway 401 which is just south of the condos. One can even connect to the Don Valley Parkway and other 400 series Highways in no time. Reaching downtown Toronto via vehicle is even easier as it will take about 30 minutes. Even the Allen Expressway is directly accessible from the NØrdic Condos.
- Plenty of Green Space – One of Toronto’s biggest outdoor green spaces; Downsview Park is close by and offers residents of NØrdic Condos an escape from the busy city with recreational activities, bike and walking trails, playgrounds and splash pads.
- Family Friendly – NØrdic Condos is the perfect place for families to call home as there are plenty of schools in the area available for all ages. Post-Secondary students can easily access York University and Seneca College within 10 minutes by subway.
- Location and Neighborhood – The condo development by Collecdev is located in an ideal location and provides the residents with several amenities in the neighborhood. The Yorkdale Shopping Centre is near the condominiums and will offer several world-class dining, shopping, and entertainment choices. There are over 200 shops and stores at the Shopping Centre. One can easily find the best of the brands and all the basic amenities around the neighborhood. Even brands such as Michael Kors, Coach, and Holt Renfrew are available at Yorkdale Shopping Centre. There are several supermarkets, grocery stores, cafes, restaurants, and bars around the region. Moreover, the educational facilities and easy access to the Seneca College and York University from NØrdic Condos is a great benefit for the families. Located in Wilson Heights, the condo development is in a neighborhood that is transforming majorly. The community space and parkland around the region is appreciable, and with the plans to add better transportation facilities around the region, the NØrdic Condos will be an ideal home. Nearby shops and eateries such as Costco, Starbucks, The Home Depot, etc. will ensure that the residents have all the basic luxuries available at a walking distance. Living at NØrdic Condos will come with several benefits and attractions for residents of all ages.
ANOTHER EXCITING DEVELOPMENT FROM COLLECDEV AND GH3*
Collecdev has been turning heads in GTA real estate development with its unique, community-focused approach to building and development. The firm embraces sustainability, and aims to embrace smart, ecologically friendly thinking in all its projects while improving residents’ lives through sharp focuses on innovation, culture, community, and livability. Collecdev has thousands of new units under construction or in development, and the firm’s recently completed Balliol Park project in Davisville Village serves as an excellent example of its capabilities. You can learn more about Collecdev and its unique approach to architecture on the company’s news blog.
Collecdev has retained the boutique Toronto architecture firm of gh3* to handle the building and landscape architecture for Tretti Condos at 30 Tippett Road. The operational philosophy behind this award-winning architecture studio emphasizes the interplay between indoor spaces, outdoor spaces, and the larger communities of which they are a part. Given that this project is one piece of a large-scale neighbourhood revitalization project, gh3*’s unique talents and capabilities made it a perfect match for the job.
THIS PROJECT IS NOT YET OPEN TO THE PUBLIC | WE REPRESENT YOU IN BUILDING GENERATIONAL WEALTH. Contact us to get first platinum access to this project in order to secure your unit ahead of the crowd with significant price savings. We will answer all your questions and work through the numbers with you. Register to secure a unit, get the price list, floor plans and brochure
Samuel Anyanwu | Broker of Record | firstname.lastname@example.org | 647-449-4114