NOBU TORONTO | RESIDENCES | HOTEL | RESTAURANT
Project Name: NOBU Residences Toronto
Developer: Madison Group
Partners: Westdale Properties & Nobu Hospitality
Architect: Teeple Architects
Interior Design: Studio Munge
Address: 15-35 Mercer St, Toronto
Storeys/Suites: Twin 49 Storey Towers with 700 Suites & 36 Hotel Rooms
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Penthouses
Amenities: 9 storey podium with 2 floor 15,000 ft² restaurant, ground floor retail, state of the art fitness, Zen garden & more
Area Amenities: The heart of Toronto’s Entertainment District & downtown
Transit Score: 100/100
THE FIRST-EVER FUSION
Founded by Japanese restaurateur and celebrity chef Nobu Matsuhisa, Meir Teper, and Hollywood icon Robert DeNiro, Nobu Hospitality will operate a two-level 15,000 sq ft restaurant and a 36 room hotel, in company with 700 condominium suites.The Residences will also feature state-of-the-art indoor and outdoor amenities, including:
- 36 ultra luxury guest/hotel suites on the top 5 floors of the west tower;
- Flexible private social function and meeting space;
- Cutting edge fitness centre;
- ‘Zen Garden’ outdoor space.
Located at King & John, NOBU Residences is nestled in the heart of Toronto’s Entertainment District, one of the hottest and most vibrant neighbourhoods in the city. Quick and easy access to some of the most exclusive restaurants, theatres, sporting venues, not to mention proximity to beautiful Lake Ontario, make these condos at 15-35 Mercer Street one of the most desirable projects to hit Toronto in a long time.
Internationally acclaimed NOBU Restaurant will be housed in the base of NOBU Residences, providing residents with easy access to the first NOBU Restaurant in Canada. Famous for its unique, dynamic and inspired restaurant experiences around the world, NOBU has a strong following of celebrities, tastemakers and powerbrokers.
Nobu Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 100/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Waterfront Communities-The Island neighbourhood in Downtown Toronto
- Located in Toronto’s Entertainment District
- Steps from The Skydome, The Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Art Gallery of Ontario and The Bell Lightbox
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has a transit score of 100/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include St. Patrick’s Square, Isabella Valancy Crawford, Clarence Square and Simcoe Park
TOP REASONS TO BUY NOBU CONDOS IN DOWNTOWN TORONTO
Main reasons to purchase a condominium unit at Nobu Residences in Toronto are the following.
- Location: Located at 15 Mercer, Nobu Condos is perfect to enjoy life to the fullest. Near Gardiner Expy, 101 Spadina holds the perfect combination of convenience and sophistication. TTC is right across the street with easy access to east and west.
- Great Investment Opportunity: Those investing in the Noby Condos are investing in a 3A Location already established area. That being said, prices are estimated to rise as the area continues to redevelop. Current rental rates for 1 bed is $2000-$2200 and 2 bedroom for $2800-$4000 per month.
- Walk and Transit Score: Nobu Condos has perfect walkscore and transit score of 100.
- Downtown Living: The condominiums near King West which is located in the entertainment district of downtown Toronto which means investors/end users are close to everything.
- Development: Nobu Toronto is yet another exciting project by Madison Homes. Other Projects include Zigg Condos (St. Clair Avenue West and Poplar Plains, Toronto), Briar Hill City Towns (Briar Hill Ave and Dufferin Street, Toronto), The Madison (Yonge & Eglinton, Toronto), and 609 Avenue (Avenue Road and Lonsdale, Toronto)
Madison Homes has won numerous design, sales and marketing awards in both Canada and the United States, including being named Project of the Year by the Ontario Home Builders Association. With over 55 years of experience, Madison has been setting the standard for value, design and customer satisfaction. The success of Madison Homes can be attributed to the fact that their homes are constructed with the customer’s needs and wants in mind. By consistently implementing this due care in their construction process, it has resulted in quality built homes that last the test of time.