Greenscapes of Ancaster | Free Hold Townhomes from the $500’s
Live in a Nature Setting
Nestled next to the natural beauty of Ancaster sits an enclave of 20’ and 23’ townhomes, perfectly situated to enjoy a balanced lifestyle between outdoor recreation and all modern-day amenities. Just minutes off highway 403, Greenscapes of Ancaster residents will enjoy great shopping, dining, recreational activities and golf close to home.
Adopt the pace of nature in the luscious Greenscapes of Ancaster. Refresh, rejuvenate and escape here to enjoy time away from the hurried pace of everyday life. Green spaces, soothing waterfalls and conservation areas, untouched by development, will allow you to experience the serenity and seclusion that only nature can offer yet without sacrificing amenities. Enjoy the best of both worlds in a picturesque setting where the tranquility of nature is your playground.
Development Name: Greenscapes of Ancaster
Developer: Live Communities
Number of Lots: 40
Unit Type: 3 Bedroom Units + 2.5 Baths
Pricing: From the mid $500’s
Estimated Completion: April 2020
Extended Deposit Structure: only $50,000 ($5000 on signing, $10,000 in 30 Days, $10,000 in 90 Days, $10,000 in 120 Days & $15,000 in 180 Days)
Selling Status: Platinum Broker Sales. Register To Gain Access
Get First Access To: VVIP Reduced Pricing | Extended Deposit Structure | Renderings and Floor Plans | Granite Kitchen Counter Top | Pre-Finsihed Oak Hardwood on Main Floor | Oak Staircase | $10,000 Decor Dollars | Exclusive $10,000 Discount on Price | Free Mortgage Arrangements | Free 2YR Rental Guarantee | Free 2YR Property Management | Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement.
Live Next To All Things and More
Major retail complexes like the Smart Centre and Meadowlands Power Centre are just minutes away from home. Conveniently located on Golf Links Road between the 403 and Lincoln M. Alexander Parkway, both are easily accessible and home to popular shops and major retailers (see amenities map) offering great variety for all your shopping and dining needs. Choice and convenience are yours within minutes. Escape here and live next door to the simplicity and beauty of nature and the great outdoors.
Ancaster offers unlimited amenities and outdoor recreation activities perfect for people of all ages. Enjoy hobbies, sports and your favourite pastimes in community parks, sports complexes, indoor pools, ball parks, athletic centres, as well as walking and hiking on nearby trails. Both elementary and high schools are in close proximity and are ideal for young growing families. The area also boasts St. Joseph’s Hospital, McMaster University and Mohawk College which are all approximately a 15-minute drive away. When you select a townhome in Greenscapes of Ancaster you are adopting a lifestyle that is convenient, surrounded by top amenities and complimented by a healthy lifestyle.
• Poured concrete floor in the basement with a floor drain by the furnace area, as per plan.
• MAIN AND SECOND FLOORS WILL BE FRAMED WITH AN ENGINEERED WOOD FLOOR SYSTEM FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE.
• Subfloor materials and installation meet or exceed OBC requirements. ALL JOINTS TO BE SANDED AND ALL SUBFLOORS TO BE NAILED, SCREWED, AND GLUED.
• SHUT-OFF VALVE UNDER EVERY SINK AND TOILET.
• All exterior windows and doors are foam insulated.
• 9’ CEILING HEIGHT ON MAIN FLOOR and 8’ ceiling height on 2nd floor, excluding bulkheads in kitchen and other areas required (as per plan layout).
• Finished areas to have paint grade stringers, carpeted treads and risers (as per plan).
• Stairs to unfinished areas to be painted.
• Solid oak 1-5/16” square or traditional spindles and handrail with natural varnished finish on all finished area stairs.
• Choice of imported 13”x13” ceramic floor tiles for foyer/entry, bathrooms, laundry room/mudroom, and kitchen/dinette (as per plan), from LIV Communities standard samples.
• 35-ounce plush broadloom with 300 Series underpad in all finished
areas not covered by a hard surface material, from LIV Communities standard samples.
• Choice of interior passage doors available from a selection of Series 800 styles.
• Satin nickel finish levers on all interior doors.
• White painted 2-3/4” CASINGS AND 4-1/8” COLONIAL STYLE BASEBOARDS THROUGHOUT. SHOE MOULD PROVIDED ON ALL HARD-SURFACE FLOORING.
• All half walls are capped and trimmed with 2-3/4” casings.
• CALIFORNIA KNOCK-DOWN CEILINGS THROUGHOUT (excluding closets), with a 3” smooth border.
• Smooth ceilings in all bathrooms, laundry and kitchen area.
• Interior walls to be finished with one coat tinted primer and one finish coat of flat paint.
• Purchaser’s choice of two (2) colours for walls throughout chosen from LIV Communities standard samples.
• Trim and doors to be painted with white semi-gloss paint.
FINISHED LAUNDRY AREA FEATURES
• Laundry room to have a laundry tub (as per plan).
• Where a laundry tub is not provided (as per plan) there will be an in-wall housing unit allowing for hot and cold water supply and waste disposal
outlet for future washer.
• Heavy-duty 220V electrical outlet provided for dryer, vented to exterior.
• Purchaser allowance of seven (7) communication rough-ins with a choice between CAT 5 rough-in (for phone or Internet use) and RG6 (cable).
• Homes are roughed in for future security systems.
• Gourmet designer kitchens from choice of quality OAK OR MAPLE CABINETRY from LIV Communities standard samples (as per plan).
• Flush breakfast bar on kitchen islands or peninsulas (as per applicable plan).
• 36” EXTENDED UPPER KITCHEN CABINET HEIGHT.
• Choice of laminate countertops from LIV Communities standard selections.
• Double stainless steel sink with single lever kitchen faucet and convenient pullout spray.
• Two-speed white kitchen exhaust fan with light over stove area vented to exterior with 6” exhaust ducting.
• Dishwasher space with plug and plumbing rough-in provided in kitchen. • Heavy-duty 220V electrical outlet for electric stove.
• Purchaser’s choice of quality OAK OR MAPLE CABINETRY for all bathroom vanities, includes laminate countertop and drop-in sink (as per plan) from LIV Communities standard samples.
• Cabinet with drop-in sink or white pedestal sink in powder room as per plan.
• Wall mounted mirrors installed in all bathroom(s) above vanities. • Energy efficient water-saver shower head and toilet tanks.
• Pressure balance valve in all showers.
• Quality white fixtures in all bathrooms with white ceramic bathroom accessories and quality chrome faucets and shower heads.
• Master Ensuite to have separate framed shower with acrylic shower base, tiled walls and ceiling, with recessed light, and soaker tub with tile backsplash (as per plan).
• Ensuite shower opening is framed in marble with a chrome-framed shower glass door and ceramic tile – LIV Communities to coordinate marble colour.
• Choice of quality 13”x13” imported ceramic wall and ceiling tile for bathtubs and shower enclosures from LIV’s standard samples.
• Tub/shower combination to have shower curtain rod, as per plan. • Exhaust fan vented to the outside in all bathrooms, powder room, and laundry room (where applicable). • Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
HEATING/INSULATION & ENERGY EFFICIENT FEATURES
• Forced air high-efficiency gas furnace with electronic ignition, vented to exterior.
• Hot water tank, power vented or direct vent (lease or rental). Note: Purchaser may be required to continue a lease or rental agreement prior
• HRV (heat recovery ventilator) promotes healthier interior air quality by
exhausting stale indoor air and replacing it with fresh outdoor air.
• Thermostat centrally located on main floor.
• Ductwork is sized to accommodate future central air conditioner.
• Homes are sealed with vapour barrier, as per Ontario Building Code.
• All windows and exterior doors are fully caulked, as per Ontario Building Code.
• Weather-stripping installed on all exterior doors.
LIGHTING AND ELECTRICAL FEATURES
• 200 amp ELECTRICAL PANEL WITH BREAKER SWITCHES.
• Elegant white Decora style wall switches & plugs throughout.
• Wall mounted vanity light fixture installed above each sink in all bathrooms.
• Switched light fixtures in all rooms (as per plan). Capped ceiling outlet with switch for vaulted entryway and dining room (as per plan).
• Electrical outlets in all bathrooms and powder room and counter-height kitchen, include Ground Fault Interrupters as per Ontario Building Code.
• Hard-wired, inter-connected smoke detector in main hall, upper hall, basement and bedrooms.
• Hard-wired carbon monoxide (CO) detector installed on levels with bedrooms.
• Heavy-duty stove and dryer receptacles.
• Dedicated receptacles for future refrigerator, dishwasher, and washing machine.
• Two (2) electrical outlets in garage including one (1) in ceiling for future garage door opener.
• Rough-in central vacuum system terminating in basement for future connection.
• Door chime included.
GRADING STANDARD LOT (STD) CONDITIONS
Where standard typical conditions are applicable the following features are included in the applicable premium:
• Up to 2 precast concrete steps from the rear to grade.
Where D1 conditions are applicable the following features are included in the applicable premium:
• Up to 4 to 6 risers from rear door to grade.
• Low maintenance pressure treated 7’x5’ deck, with stairs to grade.
Where D2 conditions are applicable the following features are included in the applicable premium:
• Up to 7 to 9 risers from rear door to grade.
• Low maintenance pressure treated 7’x5’ deck, with stairs to grade.
• 36″x24″ upgraded windows (as per plan).
Where D3 conditions are applicable the following features are standard and included:
• Up to 10 to 14 risers from rear door to grade.
• Low maintenance pressure treated 7’x5’ deck, with stairs to grade. • 36”x24” upgraded windows, as per plan.
WALK-OUT BASEMENT (WOB) CONDITIONS
Where WOB conditions are applicable the following features are included in the applicable premium:
• Larger rear vinyl casement basement windows.
• Low maintenance pressure treated deck off main floor.
• Patio door from basement directly below matching door from rear of main level includes precast concrete patio slabs.
• Additional rear light to patio door and additional exterior electrical outlet on basement level.
• Relocated exterior or side water faucet to basement level.
• Grade below the rear deck shall include additional exterior material
(where applicable, as per elevation).
LIV Communities is backed by the TARION Home Warranty Program Including:
• Complete Customer Service Program for One Full Year.
Two Year Warranty Protection against defects in workmanship and materials including:
• Caulking for windows and doors preventing water penetration;
• Electrical, plumbing, heating delivery and distribution systems;
• Detachment, displacement or deterioration of exterior cladding; and all violations of the Ontario Building Code’s Health and Safety Provisions.
Seven Year Warranty Protection against major structural defects (as defined in the TARION Warranties Plan Act) including:
• A defect in workmanship and materials that results in the failure of a load
bearing part of the home’s structure, or
• Any defect in workmanship of materials that adversely affects your use
of the building as a home.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER: LIV Communities
LIV Communities began as Landmart Homes, having built homes in some of the most prestigious communities in Ontario over the past 40 years. Founded by Mario Roque, the family-owned company has constructed several thousand upscale custom and semi-custom homes throughout southern Ontario. In 2007, Landmart transitioned from custom home building to becoming a larger production scale builder. The transition was made to facilitate expansion and growth beyond Ancaster and across southern Ontario. In 2015, to further facilitate its growth into the Greater Toronto housing market, Landmart launched a new division called “LIVCommunities.”. Today, Landmart and LIV operate together, providing Landmart’s traditional semi-custom product throughout their existing communities in Southwestern Ontario, while LIV continues to market and build new, larger communities throughout Ontario. In the near future, once Landmart’s existing developments sell out, the business will transition over to LIV completely, with the entire company functioning under the LIV Communities name.
THIS PROJECT IS NOT YET OPEN TO THE PUBLIC | WE REPRESENT YOU IN BUILDING GENERATIONAL WEALTH
Contact us to get first platinum access to this project in order to secure your unit ahead of the crowd with significant price savings. We will answer all your questions and work through the numbers with you. Register to secure a unit, get the price list, floor plans and brochure E: firstname.lastname@example.org | C: (647)449-4114