Get First Access to Live & Invest in Promenade Park Towers in Thornhill
THORNHILL’S NEW FASHIONABLE ADDRESS WITH DIRECT ACCESS TO PROMENADE SHOPPING CENTRE
CONDOS From the high $300’S
Promenade Park Towers is a master-planned community with all of life’s luxuries so close to your clients. Promenade Park Towers features a 20,000 sq. ft. outdoor green roof terrace, stunning amenities, easy access to transit and conveniently close to trains and parks. Currently in pre-construction at Promenade Mall, the full-scale development will feature 4 stunning towers of premium residential suites, office space and a high-end hotel, in addition to new retailers, widened pedestrian spaces, beautiful landscaped greenspaces and expanded connectivity to transit and neighbourhoods.
Promenade Park Condo Towers are coming to Thornhill, reimagining the staple Promenade Mall into a refined residential and retail community. Live, work and play in a one-of-a-kind community that balances premium residences with inviting retailers and pedestrian-friendly landscaped walkways.
Liberty Developments bought Promenade Mall in 2017, and put together a proposal to reinvigorate the site by restoring its status as a busy hub of pedestrian activity. Promenade Park Towers represents the focal point of this plan. It is an ambitious, large-scale redevelopment of Promenade Mall, which will proceed over multiple phases and include mixed-use facilities with a strong focus on premium residential suites.
PROJECT QUICK FACTS:
Project Name: Promenade Park Towers
Location: 1 & 180 Promenade Circle, Thornhill
Project Type: Condominium, Office, Hotel
Developer: Liberty Development Corporation
Architect: WZMH Architects
Landscape Architect: Schollen & Company Inc.
Interior Designer: TBA || Click Here To Register For More Details
Estimated Occupancy: TBA || Click Here To Register For More Details
Storeys | Towers: 35 & 30 Storeys || 2 Towers
Total No. of Units: 729
Unit Size: Approx. 556-898 sq. ft. || Click Here To Register For Floor Plans
Unit Breakdown: 348 1-bedroom, 373 2-bedroom, 8 3-bedroom
Extended & Flex Deposit Structure: $5,000 with offer || Balance to 5% in TBA || 5% in TBA || 5% in TBA || 5% in TBA
Incentives: First Access to VVIP Pricing and Incentives || 2 Yr Free Property Management by Starion Property Management || 2 Yr Free Rental Services by Starion Realty || RBC Financing/Mortgage Service || Capped Developmental Charges || Free Assignment || Discount on Parking and Locker || Right To Lease at Interim Occupancy
Building Amenities: 24-HR Concierge || Direct Access To Promenade Shopping Centre || Grand, Double Height Lobby || Fitness Centre || Outdoor Rooftop Terrace || Party Room || Shared Co-Working Space
PROMENADE PARK CONDO TOWERS HIGHLIGHTS
Thornhill: The Gem of Suburban York Region
- Prestige and comfort; a perfect retreat from the bustling city while still close to Yonge St and downtown
Family-friendly: quiet, pedestrian-friendly streets and a variety of reputable public and private schools
Highly sought and in-demand, unit prices on Toronto MLS reflect rent prices that have risen as high as Liberty Village
Bright Future for Reimagined Promenade Mall
- The 2017 departure of Sears has opened the door for reshaping, and Promenade Mall sees a bright future ahead with brand-new retail space, premium suites and mixed-use facilities
- Anticipated by many, the beautiful remodel shifts the focus to a pedestrian focus
Ample Transit, Commute and Travel Options:
Connect anywhere in the GTA. Promenade City Condos are encircled by major high steps from the rapidly expanding Promenade transit hub. and just a 30 minute drive down the Don Valley Parkway to downtown Toronto.
- Merge onto 4 major highways (400, 401, 404, 407) in minutes
- It’ll take just a 30 minute drive to get to downtown Toronto
- It’ll take just a 15 minute drive to get to York University
- Current Transit:
- Promenade Transit hub: service with TTC and YRT
- Richmond Hill Town Centre offers additional connections to GO trains & busses
- Planned Transit Expansions:
- TTC: planned addition of subway stop >2km from Promenade City Condos
8.1km rapid-way serving Highway 7, Bathurst Street & Centre Street
- TTC: planned addition of subway stop >2km from Promenade City Condos
- Affordable elegance in 3 residential towers, offering 1,066 suites of one, two or three bedroom comfort
- 1.5M sq ft of usable space in 4th mixed-facility tower, including modern office space and an upscale hotel
- 170,000 sq ft of brand-new retail space to be unveiled (Phase 1)
- Landscape: gardens, widened pedestrian paths, open and airy
THE PROMENADE MALL & COMMUNITY AMENITIES
The Promenade Mall will preserve most of its’ current structure while also developing more retail space , with almost 170,000 sq ft of brand new retail space to be unveiled after Phase 1. The former Sears store will transform into a refined retail and amenity space, composed in a 6-storey podium to be shared by two of the three residential towers. Major improvements are planned to create a striking, spacious pedestrian area. Enter the mall through a beautiful gateway, or take a stroll through the landscaped, tree-lined pedestrian walkway. A planned stunning open-air amphitheatre sets the stage for local festivals and events.
PROMENADE PARK CONDO TOWERS PROJECT DETAILS
PROMENADE PARK CONDO TOWERS
Promenade Park Condos Towers Marks the transformation of Bathurst & Centre into the modern urban hub in the heart of blooming Thornhill. Situated at the centre of upscale residential neighbourhoods, schools, highways and entertainment, the pedestrian space surrounding the Promenade Mall will undergo a full redevelopment. Preserving the current mall structure, portions of the under-utilized parking lot and mall space will be transformed into the ultimate master-planned community.
One-of-a-kind mixed-use facilities and premium residential suites come together in 4 immaculate towers. 3 residential towers will boast expertly designed one, two and three bedroom condominium suites, standing at 28, 30 and 35 storeys tall totalling upscale 1,066 suites. The 4th tower will offer an incredible 1.5 million sq ft in usable space, and will include office space and a high-end hotel.
THE PROMENADE MALL & COMMUNITY AMENITIES
The Promenade Mall will preserve most of its’ current structure while also developing more retail space , with almost 170,000 sq ft of brand new retail space to be unveiled after Phase 1. The former Sears store will transform into a refined retail and amenity space, composed in a 6-storey podium to be shared by two of the three residential towers.
Major improvements are planned to create a striking, spacious pedestrian area. Enter the mall through a beautiful gateway, or take a stroll through the landscaped, tree-lined pedestrian walkway. A planned stunning open-air amphitheatre sets the stage for local festivals and events.
LIFE AT PROMENADE PARK CONDOS TOWERS
Life will be fulfilling and enriched at Promenade Park Condo Towers. Thornhill has gained a reputation of a thriving and popular community, highly sought after by families and young professionals seeking to balance the energy of the city with the bliss of a safe, family-friendly residential community. Abundant with excellent schools, parks, libraries and recreation, Thornhill is a blooming neighbourhood rich with possibility.
ABUNDANT RECREATION AND GREEN SPACE
After class, take a stroll in one of the many charming parks in the area, including Promenade Park, Promenade Green Park & Downham Green Park. Invest in yourself and your leisure time – try golf, skiing, and other fitness features at Uplands Golf & Ski Club, The Thornhill Club and Richmond Hill Golf Club, all just a few minutes’ drive away.
HIGHLY RANKED EDUCATIONAL OPTIONS
Thornhill has gained a reputation for offering some of the best schools in Ontario, including public high schools, religious high schools an abundance of elementary schools. Programs available to young minds include…
- Thornhill Secondary School: Gifted stream, a music program, a High Performance Athlete program, and innovative technology labs.
- Thornlea Secondary School: Advanced Placement (AP), French Immersion, Creativity & Multimedia
- St. Robert’s Catholic Secondary School: consistently ranking as one of the highest in Ontario, students achieve success rates of ~92% on provincial tests (EQAO & OSSLT). Facilities include a chapel, garden, a covered soccer dome, and two music rehearsal halls.
Shape your child’s future with a variety of excellent options that suit all ages and needs.
DOZENS OF PLACES TO EAT AND ENTERTAIN
- Thornhill balances great schools, open greenspace and spacious golf clubs with plenty of city entertainment such as movie theatres, shops and eateries. The nearby
- Imagine Cinemas and Silvercity Richmond Hill movie theatres are always screening the latest releases, perfect for spending fun time with loved ones.
- Shopping for the family is easy and seamless, with several grocery and lifestyle stores just a walk away, including Winners Homesense, No Frills, and Walmart. Find the latest trends at a variety of brand-name stores such as Aldo, H&M, American Eagle and the Gap at the Promenade Mall, and that’s just the existing space – almost 170,000 sq ft of brand-new retail space will be unveiled after Phase 1.
- Dozens of various restaurants are at your doorstep – try delicious sushi or a classic bagel at Ginza Sushi or What a Bagel, or window-shop at the boutiques down trendy Disera drive.
- Just a short drive away, you’ll find even more stylish buys at Vaughan Mills Mall, Centerpoint Mall and Bayview Village Shopping Centre. There is something for everyone in this charming suburb, and residents of Promenade City Condos are at the heart of it all.
Liberty Development Corporation is an award-winning full service real estate development company. It is a leading development manager of commercial, office, and residential buildings in the Greater Toronto Area. The principals of Liberty have over 30 years of hands-on experience in the development and construction industries.
Liberty brings expertise in land assembly, development, design and construction, sales, leasing, and property management. It maintains excellent working relationships with various municipalities as well as professional consultants and trades involved in each project. Over the past few years, Liberty has created diverse housing styles from single-family homes and townhomes to high-rise condominiums, as well as many notable commercial developments. In doing so, Liberty has been careful to preserve and enhance the communities it has developed and maintains strict design standards in all of its projects.
WZMH Architects is committed to the pursuit of design excellence delivered with exceptional technical competency. Based in Toronto,WZMH has been providing innovative and effective solutions for over five decades on a broad range of projects both in Canada and overseas. Fresh approaches to problem solving are encouraged and rewarded in their design studio- this philosophy has motivated WZMH Architects to constantly adapt, evolve, and reinvent themselves to produce architecture that is contemporary, relevant, and meaningful. Their aim is to create timeless places that harness the full potential of their site and benefit the people who will use and experience them.
THIS PROJECT IS NOT YET OPEN TO THE PUBLIC | WE REPRESENT YOU IN BUILDING GENERATIONAL WEALTH. Contact us to get first platinum access to this project in order to secure your unit ahead of the crowd with significant price savings. We will answer all your questions and work through the numbers with you. Register to secure a unit, get the price list, floor plans and brochure
Samuel Anyanwu | Broker of Record | firstname.lastname@example.org | 647-449-4114