Get First Access to Invest/Purchase at The Artist Alley Condos
Artists’ Alley Condos is a new mixed-use condo project by Lanterra Developments and is currently in pre- construction at 243 Simcoe Street in Toronto. Artists’ Alley Condos will be a 54 storeys tower with a total of 1129 mix condo units of one bedroom, one bedroom plus den, two bedrooms, and two bedrooms plus den. The estimated completion date for Artists’ Alley Condos is still unknown. Artists’ Alley is coming soon to the Grange Park neighbourhood of downtown Toronto, Ontario by Lanterra Developments. It is currently in pre-construction near University Avenue and Dundas Street West and has three proposed buildings of 54, 22 and 17 storeys in height with ground floor retail designed by Hariri Pontarini Architects.
The Grange Park neighbourhood in downtown Toronto is situated between Chinatown and the Bay Street Corridor. Grange Park is also home to many artists as this is where you can find the Art Gallery of Ontario, the Ontario College of Art and the Ontario Crafts Council.
Artists’ Alley Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 100/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- 1 minute walk from Dundas St West at University Ave at St Patrick Station
- Close Access to University of Toronto and Ryerson University
- Nearby parks include Butterfield Park, Grange Park and Larry Sefton Park
- Nearby schools include The Michener Institute, International Schools Of Canada and Greystone College Toronto
- Close to U of T and Ryerson University
- Minutes to shopping and dining
- Minutes to major hospitals
- Steps to the Entertainment District
- Minutes from Queen West