Galleria On The Park Condos, Toronto’s newest master-planned community AT Dupont and Dufferin by Elad Canada and Freed
Never before have we seen a master-planned community featuring massive park, public spaces, lifestyle experiences, exceptional retail and innovative office space. This project will transform the area making a distinct community of its own.
Reimagine Galleria, coming soon to Dufferin and Dupont, is a new master-planned, mixed-use community spanning 8 acres. The Galleria District is already an established, family-friendly community, rich with character and brimming with possibilities. Reimagine Galleria will enhance the area’s vibrancy with new live-work-play options, like a 75,000-sq. ft. Community Centre, double the size of the existing centre and a vibrant urban park that will offer new ways to play, meet and gather. Galleria on the Park offers a modern urban lifestyle with residential units overlooking the newly modified Wallace Emerson park, and plans for 300,000sq ft of brand new retail space. Dubbed “the new Dupont,” the entire development is among the Top Neighbourhoods to Watch in 2019.
Galleria On The Park Condos will mark a massive upgrade to the Galleria Mall shopping centre, which has occupied the upcoming master-planned community’s site since 1972. The project’s developers envision a thriving new pedestrian-friendly and bike-friendly village comprised of eight new high-rise towers. These towers will be clustered around Galleria Mall’s current facilities, which include a low-rise shopping mall and a 700-spot parking lot. The Development will incorporate many of the site’s existing buildings and store frontages into its incredible design, all while making far better use of the prime real estate currently occupied by the under-utilized open-air car park.
There are expected to be 7 buildings in this massive community. Free Developments along with ELAD Canada has the development aspect of Galleria On The Park. This master-planned community is being designed by Hariri Pontarini Architects, Core Architects, and Perkins + Will. The planning of the community is in the hands of Urban Strategies Inc. The condos are located in a central location, which is close to all the major points in Toronto. Galleria On The Park is considered a great investment for future residents as well as investors.
Developer: ELAD Canada and Freed Developments
Address: 1245 Dupont Street, Toronto
Pricing: Starting From The $500s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys/Suites: 1st Phase 29 & 23 Storeys // 500+ Units
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: 450 – 1,500 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: TBD
Deposit Structure: Flexible
Incentives: VIP Pricing & Floor Plans || First Access to the Best Availability || Capped Development Levies || Assignment || Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement || Free Mortgage Arrangements || Exclusive 2 Year Free Leasing Services & 2 Year Free Professional Property Management Services
Suite Finishes: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer and Dryer & More
TOP 5 REASONS TO BUY/INVEST AT GALLERIA ON THE PARK
1. Central Location to Many City Neighbourhoods – Galleria on the Park Condos is centrally located near some of Toronto’s most popular neighbourhoods. Residents can explore the many shops and boutiques of Bloor West Village or The Junction, enjoy summer festivals and food in Corso Italia, Little Malta, Koreatown, or Little Portugal. The city and its vibrant culture have so much to offer and explore.
2. Great Investment – Galleria on the Park Condos is a redevelopment of the current Galleria Mall space by ELAD Canada. ELAD Canada is a real estate company that has developed ultra-luxury projects all over the world. They focus on developing architecturally significant properties and this master-planned community will be no different. Galleria on the Park Condos looks to bring revitalization to the area, along with new retail offerings, office spaces, green space, and environmentally friendly infrastructure.
3. Family Friendly – Families looking to make Galleria on the Park Condos their home will have access to many schools in the surrounding area. Families will also have access to many different extra-curricular activities for their children, like martial arts, dance, and rock climbing. Galleria on the Park will offer residents a newly expanded 8-acre park and a brand new 95,000sqft community centre, which once completed will be one of the largest in Toronto. There is plenty of green space in the area and families can enjoy taking a walk through High Park while admiring the cherry blossoms in May, visit the High Park Zoo, or take in The Santa Claus Parade near Christie Pits Park in November.
4. Lifestyle Amenities Within Walking Distance – Living at Galleria on the Park Condos will make life a little bit easier with all the lifestyle amenities available in the surrounding area. Residents will be able to walk to grocery stores, restaurants, cafes, banks, bars and pubs, and local shops. There is no need for a vehicle to complete daily tasks and errands.
5. Excellent Transit – Residents of Galleria on the Park Condos will have easy access to many transit options in the area. The TTC Bloor Danforth subway line is just a 15-minute walk away and can transport riders to Union Station in just 30 minutes. There are regional bus routes that run along Dupont Street and Dufferin Street, including express and 24-hr service. The Bloor GO Station is also conveniently located nearby.
FEATURES AND AMENITIES
This development by Freed has a total of 12 buildings, one of which will rise to a height of 144 meters. The development will have 3416 residential units, which will provide a great urban living at 1245 Dupont Street. This master-planned community at Dufferin and Dupont Streets is expected to be completed for occupancy by 2021. The entire project is planned over an area of 12 acres and will feature a retail space of 320,000 square feet. The community centre, along with a large park, will be spread across 51,000 square feet of area on-site. The park will provide ample open space for the residents to relax. The buildings are expected to have units with one-bedroom to three-bedrooms. One of the buildings is also expected to have an outdoor pool.
Residents will get a well-designed space for pedestrians and cyclists. There will be space for a total of 3800 bicycle parking at Galleria On The Park. The central space of the development is expected to feature a cluster to restaurants with market stalls and alfresco dining. This vibrant community at 1245 Dupont Street will also have an office space of 20,000 square feet. Residents will enjoy and living a completely satisfying lifestyle at this creative and technologically advanced site.
Location and NEIGHBOURHOOD
The impeccable location of Galleria On The Park Condos will provide the residents with several benefits. The location is just at a distance of ten minutes from the fashion and bustling Bloor Street. The architecture marvel of the Bloor/Gladstone Public Library is also just at the intersection of Bloor and Dufferin.
To the north and west of the development, there is the Green Line. It is a linear park network that provides the residents with some of the best sceneries. This master-planned community is in a growing neighbourhood that promotes a sustainable future and higher standards of living. Residents also have access to the number of shops, cafes, and boutiques that are present at the Bloor West Village or The Junction. One can also spend a memorable time at the summer festivals and food at Corso Italia, Little Portugal, Little Malta, and Koreatown. All these restaurants and locations will provide the residents will all types of cuisines to enjoy. The High Park, High Park Zoo, Christie Pits Park, and The Santa Claus Parade are all near the condominiums. The residents can enjoy a vibrant and happening life at different times throughout the year.
Other neighbourhood features include:
- Bloor Street’s world-class lineup of restaurants
- The Bloorcourt Village shopping area
- Christie Pits Park and Pelham Park
- The Toronto Public Library’s Bloor-Gladstone branch
- Dovercourt Park, which features a fully equipped children’s playground, baseball diamonds, sports fields, and wintertime skating rinks
- Excellent public elementary and high schools
Accessibility and Highlights
The residents at Galleria On The Park Condo will have access to several public transportation options which will make it a great home for every type of resident. Residents can be easily connected to the Downtown Toronto region. The TTC Bloor Danforth Subway Station is just at a distance of 15 minutes on foot from Galleria On The Park. The Union Station can also be reached in a matter of 30 minutes from the development.
There is a 24-hour streetcar service and multiple bus routes that are all accessible via Dupont Street and Dufferin Street. One can also reach the Bloor GO Station without any hassle. Reaching any point in the Greater Toronto Area will never be an issue for any resident at Galleria On The Park. The condos are located just at a distance of 20-25 minutes from the Pearson International Airport.
THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM
Peter Freed is reimagining the city with his own brand of design-based development, constantly driven by what he calls an “obsession” with each and every detail of the design and building process, literally from the ground up. He’s crafted a community of design-centric buildings, each with their own unique attitude. He’s turned Freed into a vertically and horizontally integrated progressive lifestyle company. The recipient of numerous design awards, Freed is quickly approaching over a billion dollars in development.
ELAD Canada is the versatile Canadian real estate arm of the ELAD Group, an international developer with a keen focus on development projects and income-producing properties. Backed by extensive international capital and benefiting from experience and in-depth knowledge of the industry, ELAD Canada has a proven track record with large scale, multi-phase projects throughout Canada.
THIS PROJECT IS NOT YET OPEN TO THE PUBLIC | WE REPRESENT YOU IN BUILDING GENERATIONAL WEALTH. Contact us to get first platinum access to this project in order to secure your unit ahead of the crowd with significant price savings. We will answer all your questions and work through the numbers with you. Register to secure a unit, get the price list, floor plans and brochure
Samuel Anyanwu | Broker of Record | email@example.com | 647-449-4114