Exchange District Condos Downtown Mississauga | Steps to the New Hurontario LRT & SquareOne
Be a part of an exciting evolution. Some will call the Exchange District a city unto itself, a mixed-use, vibrant and rich urban destination. Others may call it striking for its engaging architectural volumes. A lucky few will call it home.
Exchange District Condos is a new master-planned community located at 151 City Centre Drive in Mississauga. The Project includes condominium towers, a new hotel, international retailers, casual and fine dining spaces, modern office accommodation, a public square and accessible green spaces. The Major Intersection is Hurontario St and Burnhamthorpe Rd W. Exchange District Condos Developed Camrost Felcorp. The development Will be launching in April, Register below.
Joining in on the excitement in Mississauga’s Downtown Core, Exchange District will be adding an abundance of amenities with new retail, office, shopping, dining, a boutique hotel, parks & public spaces all bundled into this mix-used community. Perfectly poised just steps from Square One, Sheridan College, Celebration Square, MiWay Transit, Highways & the upcoming Hurontario LRT — you can be one of the lucky few to call this home!
Hailed as a game-changing development for downtown Mississauga, the Exchange District will bring a reported 2,000 new luxury condominium suites to the city’s eponymous master-planned business and residential node. Camrost Felcorp is spearheading this ambitious project, which will occupy a huge site just south of Mississauga’s world-class Square One shopping and retail complex. GTA real estate insiders are buzzing about its potential, as Camrost Felcorp is well-known for its high-profile successes in the upmarket condominium sphere. The Exchange District will mark a major upgrade for the underutilized, prime plot of centrally located property the master-planned community will occupy.
PROJECT QUICK FACTS
Developer: Camrost Felcorp
Architect: IBI Group
Interior Design: EsQape Design Inc.
Location: 151 City Centre Drive | Burnhamthorpe Road West & Hurontario Street, Mississauga, Ontario
Status: Platinum Access
Maintenance Fees: Est. $0.57 cents psf
Towers | Units | Storeys: 4 Towers | 2000 | 70+
Suite Type & Sizes: 1Bed to 3Beds
Incentives: First Access to VVIP Pricing and Incentives || 2 Yr Free Property Management by Starion Property Management || 2 2 Yr Free Rental Services by Starion Realty || Free Mortgage and Legal Service
1 Bedroom starting from $370,900
1 Bed + Flex starting from $459,900
2 Bedroom starting from $505,900
2 Bed + Flex starting from $705,900
- High Rent Demand – Currently 750,000+ Mississauga residents with 21.7% population growth expected by 2041. New commercial real estate is planned to create 519,000 new jobs by 2031. With a sub-1% vacancy rate in 2018 and 21.7% population growth expected by 2041, there simply will not be enough units to meet demand.
- Massive value and ROI potential: And with prices starting in the high 300,000’s, the potential ROI whether you’re looking to rent or sell is extremely optimistic. Bonus: the LRT will be completed in 2022, so you can expect a nice boost in value then.
- Student Hotspot – Multiple educational institutions nearby—including University of Toronto, Sheridan, and Bronte College—that draw more than 50,000 students to the area.
- An outstanding location with no shortage of renters: Exchange District is steps from major corporate headquarters and employers. Over 70 Fortune 500 Regional Headquarters call downtown Mississauga home. Also Square One is the second largest shopping mall in Canada that attracts over 25 million visitors each year.
- Extreme Accessibility – Steps away from Square One transit station, 5 minutes to an extensive highway network, 10 minutes to the airport, and 20 minutes to Toronto. Additionally, a massive new Light Rail Transit system will be completed in 2022. Mass transit access including the new Hurontario Light Rail Transit with 18 kilometers of LRT lines, 19 LRT stops (expected to complete in 2022). Easy access to downtown Toronto. 5 minutes to extensive highway network (HWY 403, 407), 10 minutes to the airport, and 20 minutes to Toronto.
- Get in on the ground floor – and reap the benefits: Savvy real estate investors know that each subsequent building in multi-tower developments drives up the value of previous units. And Exchange District is the first building in a four-tower development that will include condos, hotels, international retailers, fine dining, office accommodation, a public square and plenty of accessible green spaces.
MORE REASONS TO INVEST IN THE EXCHANGE DISTRICT CONDOS
- Walking distance to a stop along the Mississauga-Brampton LRT which has just received provincial funding which will run from the Brampton GO all the way down to the Port Credit GO. Easy access to anywhere in the city with many transit options, Bike paths, Mississauga Transit, Go bus, Go Train, Light Rail
- Mississauga neighbours Toronto and is currently the sixth most populated city in Canada. The GTA is also growing at a rate of over 100,000 persons per year according to Stats Canada leaving Mississauga in a prime position to harbour a part of that growth. 85000 businesses operate in the city, 552,000 jobs will be created by 2041 and Mississauga is home to more than 700,000 people
- The site boasts a Walk Score of 92/100, which marks one of Mississauga’s highest totals. Everything you’ll need for daily living is within easy walking distance, and the hundreds of shops and services available at Square One only add to the convenience. With more than 360 stores spread across 2.15 million square feet (200,000 square metres), Square One is the second-largest mall in Canada, trailing only the famous West Edmonton Mall.
- This location also features a very strong Transit Score of 84/100. Residents of the Exchange District will enjoy immediate access to multiple municipal bus routes, including the rapid-service Mississauga Transitway. The Square One Bus Terminal also features GO Transit bus service, while riders seeking GO Transit train service have their choice of multiple nearby stations, including Cooksville (12 minutes away on public transit) | Erindale (15 minutes) | Port Credit (27 minutes)
- Exchange District is 8min to University of Toronto Mississauga Campus
- Walking distance to Square One Shopping Centre which has recently gone through a $380 Million Expansion | 130,000 Sq.ft south wing expansion completed in 2016 with 25 million visitors annually.
- Walking distance to Sheridan College which has gone through a massive expansion and now has total enrolment capacity at approximately 5,500 Students
THE EXCHANGE DISTRICT: RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT DETAILS AND COMMUNITY SPECIFICATIONS
The Exchange District residences will form a major part of a larger master-planned community, which will fill a sprawling 3-acre (1.21 hectare) site at 151 City Centre Drive. It will incorporate placid landscaped greenery into its sophisticated urban surroundings, creating an optimized balance between city living and the quiet reflections of the natural world. Beyond the four-tower residential component, the Exchange District will feature brand-new hotels along with prime commercial and retail space designed to accommodate the overflow from the fast-growing Square One complex.
Analysts have characterized the Exchange District as further evidence of Mississauga’s strong, sustained growth. It holds excellent appreciation potential, and has thus attracted strong interest not only from prospective residents, but also from investors looking to add premium, centrally
located suites to their portfolios.
WELCOME TO MISSISSAUGA CITY CENTRE
The Exchange District’s future location at 151 City Centre Drive puts it right in the heart of downtown Mississauga. Investors and homeowners looking for central properties surrounded by the city’s most complete urban amenities could not ask for more than what the Exchange District offers. The site boasts a Walk Score of 92/100, which marks one of Mississauga’s highest totals. Everything you’ll need for daily living is within easy walking distance, and the hundreds of shops and services available at Square One only add to the convenience. With more than 360 stores spread across 2.15 million square feet (200,000 square metres), Square One is the second-largest mall in Canada, trailing only the famous West Edmonton Mall.
This location also features a very strong Transit Score of 84/100. Residents of the Exchange District will enjoy immediate access to multiple municipal bus routes, including the rapid-service Mississauga Transitway. The Square One Bus Terminal also features GO Transit bus service, while riders seeking GO Transit train service have their choice of multiple nearby stations, including:
- Cooksville (12 minutes away on public transit)
- Erindale (15 minutes)
- Port Credit (27 minutes)
These GO Transit train stations deliver access to multiple commuter lines, and make for fast, hassle-free trips to and from downtown Toronto. In addition, the Hurontario LRT system is currently under construction, and is slated for completion in 2022. It will add long-awaited rapid transit service across Toronto’s suburban Mississauga-Brampton corridor.
Motorists will enjoy convenient connections to several key routes, with typical travel times to major area highways as follows:
- Highway 403: 4 minutes
- Highway 401: 6 minutes
- Queen Elizabeth Way: 9 minutes
- Highway 407: 10 minutes
Mississauga continues to shake off its long-held reputation as a Toronto bedroom community, with developments like the Exchange District helping propel the city toward a bright and vital future.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER & ARCHITECT:
“With an impressive portfolio that includes over 60 buildings, with 10,000 residences and more than 2 million square feet of office and retail space, Camrost Felcorp continues to develop substantial high-rise projects in Toronto, with more than $1 billion currently underway. From transformational office and retail towers that rejuvenate the downtown core, to award-winning condominium and lifestyle developments that awaken districts and invigorate neighbourhoods, Camrost Felcorp is committed to innovation, quality and integrity.” – Camrost Felcorp
Camrost Felcorp has carved out a niche for itself as a leading builder of landmark residential and mixed-use developments. Founded in 1975, Camrost Felcorp is the driving force behind some of the GTA’s most breathtaking and stunning recent residential projects. A quick glance at the company’s project gallery reveals some visionary successes: the Foxbar Collection and Blue Diamond, Cumberland Tower, Yorkville Private Estates, and many more. The Exchange District is widely expected to mark another huge step forward for Camrost Felcorp, which continues to distinguish itself as the GTA’s top luxury builder. JovenHuard, which has recently stormed onto the scene to become one of the hottest and most sought-after interior design studios in Toronto, will also be lending its peerless talents to the project.
IBI Group will serve as the architecture studio for the Exchange District’s residential towers. This acclaimed international firm maintains a presence in more than 60 major cities around the globe, and is headquartered in midtown Toronto. IBI partner Henry Burstyn will be leading the design team working on the Exchange District condominiums, putting the project in skilled and experienced hands
THIS PROJECT IS NOT YET OPEN TO THE PUBLIC | WE REPRESENT YOU IN BUILDING GENERATIONAL WEALTH. Contact us to get first platinum access to this project in order to secure your unit ahead of the crowd with significant price savings. We will answer all your questions and work through the numbers with you. Register to secure a unit, get the price list, floor plans and brochure
BROKER OF RECORD | WEALTH EXPERT
firstname.lastname@example.org | 647-449-4114