- PROJECT NAME: Daniels Artworks Tower
- ADDRESS: 130 River St., Toronto, ON M5A 3P8
- DEVELOPER: Daniels Corporation
- ARCHITECTS: TBA
- PRICES: From the High $300,000’s
- UNITS: 437 units
- STOREYS: 32 storeys
- SUITE SIZES: Studio, 1 Bed, 2 Bed & 3 Bedroom
- COMPLETION DATE: Summer 2021
Artworks Condos by Daniels
Daniels Artworks Tower is a new condo development currently in pre-construction in Regent Park, Toronto. Coming to the north-west corner of Dundas Street East and River Street, ARTWORKS Tower will rise 33 storeys above this world-renowned, lively neighbourhood.
ARTWORKS Tower features modern, one to three bedroom suite designs, a spectacular, gallery-like lobby, inventive amenities, and stunning finishes. Everything about Artworks will stimulate your senses and challenge your expectations.
Art does, in fact, ‘work’. It works to unite us, to excite us, and to put us on the world stage. You may not know this, but art has been ‘working’ in Regent Park long before the revitalization. Now, more than ever, we celebrate the achievement of a community coming into its colourful own… with Artworks. Go ahead… be inspired by where you live. The lifestyle and conveniences at ARTWORKS Tower go well beyond bricks and mortar; what you’ll discover here is a reflection of the Regent Park residents, known for appreciating and participating in the arts. This is a vibrant community, infused with energy, opportunity, and artistic flare, inside and out. So, if you are looking to create a life that’s a true expression of who you are, then ARTWORKS Tower is the perfect canvas.
- Artworks Tower is located in one of Toronto’s largest revitalization areas.
- Suites will start from the high $300s and as usual Daniels will offer a unique deposit structure of only 10% down and with the gradual deposit option of only $1,000 per month to reach the 10% deposit gradually.
- Minutes to Ryerson University, St Michael’s Hospital, the DVP, TTC, the Distillery District, The Eaton Centre as well as Yonge & Dundas Square.
- Walking distance to the Award Winning Six Acre Regent Park & Aquatic Centre, as well as the all new Regent Park Athletic Grounds which will features an Ice Rink, Artificial Turf Soccer, Cricket Pitch, Basketball Court, Children’s Playground and Community Gardens.
- Transportation Options: A Walkscore of 91/100 and Transit Score of 98/100 makes this a perfect location for transit riders & those who like to explore the city. Transit near 130 River St. is at every turn. Some of the major TTC buses and streetcars in the area are:
• The 505 Dundas Street Car | The 501 Queen Street Car | The 504 King Street Car | The 502 Downtowner | The 83 | The 506 Carleton
- National retailers such as Sobeys, Tim Hortons, Subway, Wendys, RBC, Rogers and Shoppers Drug Mart have all decided to be a part of this growing community and all are also going to be walking distance.
- Ideal Condo for University Students
Artworks Condos connects you to major Downtown Toronto Universities in the area. From universities to middle and elementary schools, there are many schooling options nearby. Schools Near Artworks Condos:
• Ryerson University
• Nelson Mandela Park Public School
• Lord Dufferin Junior and Senior Public School
• Sprucecourt Public School
- Great Investment Opportunity
Given the facts that Ryerson University is home to thousands of students and is merely steps away from Artworks Condos, the potential of investors receiving positive returns on their investment is increasingly possible. Purchasing a unit in a community that is constantly growing adds a sense of security to both investors and end-users. Artworks Condos proves to be a project that is perfect for many! First home-buyers in Toronto, those looking to rent in the Downtown Toronto area, downsizers and investors especially, will enjoy living at this Daniels’ Condo.
Welcome to Regent Park
Living at the corner of River St. & Dundas St. E brings you closer to Ryerson University, Dundas Square, grocery stores, reputable restaurants, and parks. The astounding MLSE Athletic Grounds and the Regent Park Aquatic Centre are two major recreational facilities that are highly favoured in the neighbourhood.
The Artworks tower Condos is a stunning addition to the thrilling Regent Park Revitalization project. Situated around an abundance of reputable establishments, intricately designed with elegance, the Artworks will be a dream come true for many! Located in Toronto’s thriving Downtown East, at the North-West corner of Dundas East and River Streets, just steps away from the brand new MLSE Athletic Grounds complete with a skating rink, soccer field, basketball court and gardening plots. Next to a six-acre park with outstanding play areas. Neighbouring Aquatic Centre Right by the award-winning Daniels Spectrum, a community cultural hub with its network of hallway galleries and an array of arts and cultural events – and a new City of Toronto Community Centre. It boasts of a 91/100 WalkScore, a near-perfect Transit score of 95/100, and a 100/100 Bike score and has numerous local attractions with lots to do. Sumach Espresso, Paintbox Bistro, Tim Hortons, Shoppers Drug Mart, FreshCo by Sobeys, RBC and Rogers only moments away Various city attractions just a short hop away on the TTC. Schools found in and around the area include Lord Dufferin Public School, Nelson Mandela Park Public School and Duke of York Junior Public School. The condos’ location also offers easy walking or transit access to OCAD University, George Brown College, and Ryerson University which often attracts students to the neighborhood. As such, condos in this area make lucrative income properties as there is a wide variety of residents who desire to call the location home.
The Daniels Corporation builds with a passion for creating vibrant communities in every sense of the word. Daniels looks beyond the bricks and mortar, including social, cultural and economic infrastructures that will create a unique sense of place. This commitment has been an integral part of Daniels’ corporate philosophy for over 34 years. Daniels has built more than 28,000 award-winning homes and apartments in master-planned, mixed-use communities, commercial, and retail spaces, and has earned its standing as one of Canada’s largest and pre-eminent builders/developers. Company founder John H. Daniels is a towering figure of the North American real estate industry.
THIS PROJECT IS NOT YET OPEN TO THE PUBLIC | WE REPRESENT YOU IN BUILDING GENERATIONAL WEALTH | WE DO NOT REPRESENT THE DEVELOPER
Contact us to get first platinum access to this project in order to secure your unit ahead of the crowd with significant price savings. We will answer all your questions and work through the numbers with you. Register to secure a unit, get the price list, floor plans and brochure E: firstname.lastname@example.org | C: (647)449-4114