Introducing 2 year rental guarantee for this amazing project.
Tridel is doing the following for investors:
– Waiving Del Rental Fees (Initial Fees as well as Monthly Management Fees)
– Rental Guarantee Starts from the 1st Day of Occupancy, therefore there’s peace of mind for investors as they receive rental checks from day one.
TOP 10 REASONS FOR PURCHASING AT BLOORVISTA.
- Developed by Tridel – Canada’s leading condominium developer
- Grand Master planned condominium community with the three tallest towers in Islington City Center.
- Spectacular Condominium amenities, Including Childrens Play Zone, Basketball court, Indoor swimming pool and Grand Terrace.
- From here go everywhere. Adjacent to Islington Station at Bloor Subway, Bus Transit Terminal, Easy Access to the QEW, HWY 427 and nearby Pearson International Airport.
- Go Everywhere” Access to over 60 stations on the Bloor-Danforth, Yonge-University-Spadina & Sheppard subway lines.
- “A Rider’ Paradise” Steps from the Islington Station at Bloor Subway with a Transit Score of 98 – as seen on Walkscore.com
- “Downtown in 20!” Get downtown within 20 minutes from Islington station at Bloor Subway.
- “Connected” MiExpress buses to Mississauga provide direct service to University of Toronto’s Mississauga Campus and the Square One Shopping Centre. TTC buses service routes throughout Etobicoke.
- “Access to Pearson” Pearson International Airport is accessible with all-day express bus service just one subway stop away)
- High growth Potential; The City of Toronto 10 Year Capital Plan is placing over 100million dollars into infrastructure improvements in this area.
- AAA Islington City Center Location. With a 97 Transit Score. Central Business district with many major employers.
- Rich in Possibilities. Vibrant retail/Shopping district in the historic islington Village, The Kingsway on Bloor, The Queensway and Sherway Gardens all within easy reach.
- Tee, Trees & Trails. Five Major golf courses, parks, Mimico creek conservation lands trail network and multiple entertainment venues surround this location.
- Technological advanced suites. with Rogers new ultra high speed fibr-optic network delivering 250 Mb/s internet service.
- Canada’s Leading GREEN BUILDER. Islington Terrace will be pursing LEED gold Certification. It’ll be high performing, using lee energy to run while providing superior comfort and significant savings.
FUTURE DEVELOPMENTS IN THE AREA.
- Over $100 Million in new construction and improvements
- 53 million will be spent to completely redesign and reconstruct the TTC Islington Station bus Terminal for Easier access. This will also provide Greater flexibility for bus operations at the station.
- This TTC-Only bus terminal work will occur concurrently with the development of the Kipling Regional Bus Terminal design. The existing slotted-style bus terminal will be reconfigured to a fully-accessible island-style facility, which would be located in the north East corner of the Islington station Lands
- City of Toronto’s 10 year capital plan also includes $42million for redeveloping Six Pints Interchange and access to Kipling Subway Station.
- $8 Million to be spent in redeveloping the TTC Kipling Station inter-regional Bus Terminal.
- City of Toronto plans to spend $251,900 to improve Tom Riley Paark North Tennis Court under Recreational Infrastructure Canada and the Ontario REC programs.
Additional Development Plans in the Area Includes:
- Islington Village Business Improvement Area (BIA) Improvements
- Streetscape improvement Plans include a proposal to upgrade the streeetscape along Dundas Street West, East of Kipling.
- Madelle Arts – Plans to create a “A Park of Many Paths” revolving around transforming Madelle Park through the action of local residents, artists and a number of other organizations.
- Ongoing Developments and infrastructure improvements – Includes upgrading work on the conditions of the Bloor Street Underpass, currently underway.
REGISTER NOW FOR INVESTOR PACKAGES
BloorVista at Islington Terrace is a new condominium development by Tridel currently in pre-construction at Cordova Avenue & Mabelle Avenue in Etobicoke, Ontario by Tridel priced from the mid $200,000’s designed by Kirkor Architects + Planners.
BloorVista is Phase 2 of the Islington Terrace project consisting of three phases. The first phase is the middle tower of 45 storeys with 2-storey podiums on both sides. The second phase is the Bloorvista Condos with a proposed 35 storeys and a three-storey podium. Finally, the third phase is a proposed 38 storey tower with a three storey podium and will include a one storey retail section by Cordova Avenue. All of these three towers will be joined by a shared podium with retail use space. Total proposed residential units is 1,200 of which 566 will be one-bedroom units and 644 will be two-bedroom units with 711 square meters of retail space. This development site is on a former TTC commuter parking lot for the Islington subway station.
The BloorVista at Islington Terrace Condos will be 35 storeys (95.5 meters in height) with 360 proposed units with a gross floor area of 27,168 square meters and 205 square meters of indoor amenity space. The two storey base building on both side of the first tower will hold the proposed 50,000 square feet of amenity space for all residents of the three towers that would include an indoor pool with adjacent whirlpool, sauna, steam room, screening theater, fitness center, spinning and yoga studios, party room, billiards lounge, a basketball half-court and an outdoor terrace with private sundeck and shaded dining areas. There’s also a “dedicated Children’s Play Zone complete with Splash pool and inside there’s a special Children’s Play Room”.
Residents of all three towers will also have access to the common lobbies of the first two floors of the base building as well as access to all secondary entrances.
The Islington Terrace project will have 1,236 proposed parking spaces at grade and in four levels of underground parking of which 120 will be for visitors and non-residential uses. There are also 800 bicycle parking spaces proposed. Two vehicular access locations are proposed from Mabelle Avenue. The BloorVista at Islington Terrace Condos is located one block north of the TTC Islington Subway Station and is also located close to the Kipling GO Station Rail. A reinforced crash wall is also proposed to “satisfy rail safety requirements”. “The design and detail of this crash wall has been reviewed and accepted by consulting engineers retained by CP Rail.” BloorVista Condos is also located close to schools, parks, shops and restaurants and is located in the Islington Village neighborhood.
CONTACT US FOR PLATINUM VIP ACCESS. REGISTER HERE FOR PRICE LIST & FLOOR PLANS
- 10' Ceilings
- 5 Pc Ensuite
- 9' Ceilings
- Air Conditioning
- Basketball Court
- Bike Room
- Billard Room
- Built-In Kitchen
- Cathedral Ceiling
- Central Vacum
- Centre Island
- Childrens Play Room
- Childrens Play Zone
- Crown Moulding
- Custom Backsplash
- Custom Design & Finishes
- Double Doors
- Fitness Room
- Freestanding Soaker Tub
- French Doors
- Fully Furnished
- Games Room
- Gas Fireplace
- Grand Terrace
- Hardwood Floor
- Indoor Lounge
- Infinity Pool
- Interlock Driveway
- Lounge Area
- Outdoor Bar Area
- Outdoor Lounge
- Outdoor Terrace
- Party Room
- Pot Lights
- Private Dinning
- Rainfall Shower
- Spinning Studio
- Splash Pool
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Steam Room
- Stem Bath
- Stone Floor
- Swimming Pool
- Tarrion Warranty
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Video Doorbell
- W/I Closet
- Walk-In Closet
- WalkOut To Balcony
- Wi-Fi Lounge
- Yoga Studio