_357 King West Condos | Corner of King Street West and Blue Jays Way
42-storeys condos tower situated at the corner of King Street West and Blue Jays Way in the heart of Entertainment District in Toronto. Feature over 12,000 square feet of retail space on the first + second storeys of the building.
Situated just minutes from the downtown core and located directly on the 504 streetcar line, 357 King Street West lies in a popular area that attracts many to its many wonders. A coveted neighbourhood that boasts luxury and prestige, King Street West will accommodate any city lifestyle, whether that is business or leisure. The future 42-storey high-rise, developed by Great Gulf, will provide 324 units of residential living catered towards rentals, as well as over 10,000 sq. ft. of rarely-available retail space, adding to the already vibrant entertainment district. The condo will be located at te corner of King and Blue Jays Way, placing it just steps away from world-renowned attractions such as the CN Tower, Air Canada Centre, and Rogers Centre.
Why Invest in 357 KING West Condos?
- AAA Location with a Walk Score of 100/100 meaning just about everything you need is a short walk away. King West is known for district landmarks like the Financial District, the Entertainment District, and the Fashion District, and they are all just a few reasons why this pocket of downtown Toronto is buzzing, day and night. Enjoy this locations perfect Walk Score by visiting nearby attractions, such as The Rogers Centre, The Air Canada Centre, Ripley’s Aquarium, tons of popular pubs and delicious restaurants. Not to mention, 357 King West will feature 12,000 square feet of retail space on the first and second storeys of the building.TIFF Bell Lightbox, CN Tower, The Princes of Whales Theatre, CBC Museum and CF Toronto Eaton Centre are just a host of other landmark destinations within walking distance.
- Transit Score of 100/100 meaning you are have world class public transportation within walking distance. 357 King West Condos will have Streetcar Service at your door step and is a short 8 Minute Walk to St Andrews Subway Station and less than 15 minutes to Union Station. The 514 Cherry, 504 King, 510 Spadina, 304 King, 310 Spadina streetcars and numerous buses run along King St. Union and St. Andrew subway stations are also located nearby and will connect commuters to all the city has to offer.
- Amazing Value as other comparable condos are selling for $40,000-$100,000 more than what 357 King West Condos will sell for
- You are walking distance to 1000s of Jobs within Toronto’s Financial District as well as hundreds of restaurants, retail, nightlife & entertainment options
- Five Minutes to Toronto’s Hospital District Including Sick Kids Hospital, Toronto General Hospital, Mt Sinai Hospital, Princess Margaret Hospital
- Eight Minutes to the University of Toronto St. George Campus
- Enjoy the breath-taking downtown skyline from the sky-top lounge open to all 375 King West Condo residents. Invite friends over for a catered evening in your amenity space’s onsite dining room and bar or simply relax on the outdoor cabana deck.
- Close proximity to Gardiner Expressway and the DVP
- Steps to Toronto’s Underground PATH, Skydome, Rogers Centre, CN Tower, Toronto’s Waterfront, Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, Second City, Art Gallery of Ontario, TIFF Bell Lightbox & More
Address: 357 King Street West, Toronto
Occupancy: October 2021
Storeys/Suites: 324 Suites / 42 Storeys
Suite Types:One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes:521 Square Feet – 1095 Square Feet
Pricing:From The High $400,000s
Maintenance Fees: .59 Cents/psf
Deposit Structure:$7,500 on signing | Balance to 5% in 30 Days | 5% in 120 Days | 5% in 240 Days | 5% in 540 Days
Suite Finishes:9’ Ceilings, Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Counters, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer
Incentives:Right To Assign, Capped Developmental Levies
9’0” Smooth ceiling
Choice of designer-selected laminate flooring in living/dining areas, foyer and bedrooms
Individually controlled heating and cooling
Stacked brand-name washer/dryer Custom designed door hardware
Contemporary kitchen cabinetry,
in a variety of materials and colours
Solid surface quartz kitchen countertop and backsplash
Single bowl stainless steel undermount sink Contemporary design faucet with integrated pull-out head
4-piece stainless steel kitchen appliance package
Soaker tub in main bath
Framed glass shower in ensuite bath Custom designed vanity with solid surface quartz countertop
Polished chrome wall mounted shower-head
“Future technology-ready” features in all suites
Pre-wired for internet, cable TV and telephone
Emergency voice communications system, smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detector
Great Gulf utilizes an integrated development platform to encompass everything from finance, planning and land development to architectural design, construction and sales ensuring that excellence is built into every new residential project. They have an in-house team that is deeply committed to the success of every community, as well as experts who analyze development opportunities for the acquisition of low-rise and high-rise communities, obtain land use entitlements to maximize size density and development potential, and undertake sit servicing and installation of municipal infrastructure, schools and parks – all while ensuring that communities are delivered on time and within budget. In all their markets, Great Gulf has the sales and marketing professionals to successfully take the product to the market, and ultimately market the product. Having full-service creative capabilities, covering all aspects of both digital and traditional marketing, it allows them to better communicate the features and benefits of their developments to customers, streamline their processes, and save on outside costs. Some of their projects include One Bloor at Yonge and Bloor, Yonge + Rich at Victoria and Richmond, and Home at Parliament & Adelaide.
Contact us to secure your unit immediately. We will answer all your questions and work through the numbers with you. E: email@example.com | P: (647)449-4114 | Register to get Prices, Floor Plans and the Brochure.
Register for _375 King West Condos today and ensure you are first in line to receive promotional package, special incentives, price list, floor plans and the widest selection of suites to choose from at the lowest entry price in advance of general realtors and the public. You will receive *Direct & Early Access* to the best floor plans and pricing along with *Priority Unit Allocation* Access & Secured Allocation you simply cannot get by going direct.