859 West Condos
859 West Condos is a new condominium development by First Avenue Properties & Latch Developments currently in pre-construction located at 859 The Queensway, Toronto in the The Queensway neighbourhood with a 85/100 walk score and a 60/100 transit score. 859 West Condos is designed by Teeple Architects. Development is scheduled to be completed in 2021. The project is 14 storeys tall and has a total of 228 suites. Suites are priced from $344,900 to $694,900.
The incredible location on The Queensway, just west of Royal York, puts you at the core of this burgeoning community. The Queensway offers a vibrant and active lifestyle that balances a fabulous array of amenities with plenty of parks and natural spaces. Amazing shops and boutiques, gourmet restaurants, and entertainment are all a short walk, TTC trip, or drive away. It’s set to become one of the most desirable places to live and 859 West is at the centre of it all.
Head up to the second floor of 859 West, and you’ll find an entire level of indoor amenity area with plenty of room for you and the fam to move, play and relax. Kick back in the wifi café – there’s also a private kitchen that serves the oversized dining area nearby. Host a sophisticated gathering in the beautiful lounge; it has a chic bar that’s ideal for entertaining. And for the kids, there’s a play space decked out with soft flooring, toys, games, and more.
Rather be outside? Head through the glass doors for some fresh air. Curl up in a cozy cabana with a good book, team up with friends for a little lawn bowling, or bring the kids out for some fun in the sun around the outdoor garden area. It’s like your own rec room and backyard, all rolled into one.
First Avenue Properties and Latch Developments have years of multi-faceted real estate development experience and a commitment to building excellence and unrivalled customer service. This partnership of inspired, experienced professionals brings a solid understanding of development and building — and an eye for unique
urban living. Jack Morelli of First Avenue Properties has overseen the acquisition, development, construction and property management of residential, industrial and commercial/retail properties across the GTA for over 20 years.
Why Purchase a unit at 859 West Condos
- 859 West Condos will be boutique style 14 storey tower with 228 condo units ranging from 528 sqft to 1,200 sq.ft.
- This family-friendly complex has an innovative design that will deliver excellent flexibility and value to owners and residents. Factor in the generously sized indoor and outdoor amenity spaces and the ground-level retail opportunities, and you’ve got a complete residential community replete with fantastic amenities and perfect convenience.
- TTC at your doorstep, 20 mins to downtown, 20 mins to Mississauga & Square One, 20 min to Pearson Airport, 9 min to Sherway Gardens, 5 min to 427, 1 min to Gardiner
- Located on The Queensway between Islington and Royal York. Convenient location with easy access to Highway 427, Gardiner Expressway, Kipling TTC Station, Sherway Gardens, Costco, Cineplex Cinemas and much more.
- The building’s second floor will house its shared amenity spaces, which are slated to include indoor and outdoor designations of matching sizes, each of which will measure 4,900 square feet (456 square metres).
- An underground parking garage will offer space for 253 vehicles, with 217 spots reserved for the sole use of residents. Cyclists can take advantage of 172 bike parking spots, and visitors arriving at the building on bicycles will enjoy secure street-level storage in a designated room adjacent to the lobby reception area of the residential complex.
The Queensway is on the RISE
- This new condominium sits between Islington and Royal York. The proposal calls for an L-shape structure, standing 14 storeys along the elongated portion.
- 859 West Condos are a great opportunity for both the investor and the end-user, especially if you like the idea of a condo project in a region that’s full of potential and growing as we speak. This particular stretch along the Queensway has been steadily seeing more development, typically in the form of contemporary mid-rise buildings that combine residential space with ground-level retail.
- It takes advantage of great transit access, the conveniences of big-brand retailers like Costco and the nearby Queensway Park, which features baseball diamonds, a rink and public pavilion.
- Commuters will appreciate the proximity to the Gardiner Expressway, while public-transit-users can take advantage of the frequent transit routes along the stretch, which connect with Sherway Gardens in the west, and directly to the TTC 501 streetcar in the east.
- Designated as an “avenue” in the provincial plan, the stretch along the Queensway is identified for even more intensification and growth, which makes it a great location to consider investing in.
859 West Condos Highlights
► Walkscore of 85/100
► Located in the Stonegate-Queensway neighbourhood in Toronto
► 24 minute walk to the Mimico GO Station
► Close access to the Gardiner Expy
► Close to shops, restaurants and schools
► Many nearby public transportation options
► Nearby parks include Queensland Park, Queensway Park and Ourland Park
859 West Condos on the Queensway
859 The Queensway would introduce 228 condominium units to the area, coming in a mix of 19 one-bedroom units, 36 one-bedroom+den units, and 173 two-bedroom units. In addition to offering primarily two-bedroom layouts, 12 of the building’s units have been designated as paired units that can be combined to create three-bedroom layouts, providing further opportunities for families looking to move into the neighbourhood.
The Queensway offers a vibrant and active lifestyle that balances a fabulous array of amenities with plenty of parks and natural spaces. Amazing shops and boutiques, gourmet restaurants, and entertainment are all a short walk, TTC trip, or drive away. It’s set to become one of the most desirable places to live and West 859 is at the centre of it all. The Queensway is a flourishing community with everything you need and more. Indulge in a stellar array of tantalizing dining options varying from authentic Italian cuisine, to succulent Southern BBQ, to ice creams and treats in every flavour imaginable. Find the latest fashions at Sherway Garden or catch a movie at Cineplex Cinemas. Surrounding parks and green spaces offer a breath of fresh air. Convenient access to the Gardiner Expressway and Highway 427 means travelling in and around Toronto is a breeze.
Etobicoke as a whole is a bustling commercial hub, home to several high-density employment districts in the corporate, manufacturing and service fields. It’s recently been announced that the region will soon be home to two large-scale film production facilities totalling 50,000 square feet, giving it the opportunity to become a destination for cultural and entertainment jobs as well. We’re seeing an increase in younger companies choosing to set up headquarters in this region, driven by its easy access to Toronto and the potential for growth. From the 500-acre Centennial Park to Islington Golf Club and the series of trails surrounding Etobicoke Creek, greenspace is easy to find here too. Getting to the shores of Lake Ontario takes just minutes and provides residents with a pedestrian promenade, parks and a sailing club.
From the condo site, it’s also a short drive to Sherway Gardens Mall, which serves as the region’s main retail and lifestyle destination. Recently renovated, the mall features a gorgeous, light-filled interior and houses over 200 high-end retailers, restaurants and lifestyle services, from Saks Fifth Avenue to a gourmet food market by Pusateri’s.
Located in a neighbourhood surrounded by plenty green spaces, The Queensway offers a vibrant and active lifestyle that is known to attract young families and professionals alike. Residents will enjoy living near Queensway Park with 2 baseball fields and a tennis court that changes into a hockey rink when the weather calls for it! Conveniently situated near downtown Toronto, with many transportation options to take you there, this neighbourhood with great retail and delicious eateries has lots to see and do.
Etobicoke School of the Arts
Karen Kain School of the Arts
Saint Louis Separate School
Bishop Allen Academy
Suon International Academy
The Galway Arms Irish Pub and Restaurant
Milestones Grill and Bar
Montana’s BBQ and Bar
Sherway Gardens – home to 215 retail stores and services
All Natural Health Food
Big Fish Market
► And More
Sean Boutilier Academy of Dance
Canadian Family Taekwondo Programs
Paint and Pixels
ABOUT THE DEVELIOPER(S):
► First Avenue Properties
First Avenue Properties is a company that has a substantial portfolio of successful projects that encompasses every type of construction and building management within the GTA and beyond. This family owned development company is guided by thirty years of experience and has built their enduring reputation by providing fully integrated design, construction and management services that consistently anticipate the needs of the market , while maintaining the highest levels of innovation and quality control. The First Avenue Team is dedicated to providing total satisfaction and more value per square foot, whatever the project
► Latch Developments:
Latch Developments is a firm specializing in exactly this; unique mid-rise buildings with retail at street level that enhance walkability and the pedestrian experience. Their founder and president spent almost a decade with Onni Group, where he played a key role in the development of several high-profile condominium projects throughout the GTA, including a neighbouring master-planned community in South Etobicoke.
THIS PROJECT IS NOT YET OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Contact us to get first access to this project and to secure your unit immediately.
We will answer all your questions and work through the numbers with you.
Register to secure a unit, get the price list, floor plans and brochure
Register for 859 West Condos Today and ensure you are first in line to receive the promotional packages, special incentives, price list, floor plans and the widest selection of suites to choose from at the lowest entry price in advance of the general public opening.
You will receive *Direct & Early Access* to the best floor plans and pricing along with *Priority Unit Allocation*
Access & Secured Allocation you simply cannot get by going direct.