123 Portland Condos by Minto
Boutique Condos Coming Soon to Portland & Adelaide
One. Two. Three. Portland.
One – an address. Easy to remember, impossible to forget. The heart of King West. Connected in every sense of the word.
Two – a condo. Boutique in stature, powerful in effect. At once modern and classic, chic and timeless.
Three – a lifestyle. Work hard, play harder. Then come home and recharge.
Intimate neighbourly boutique living with a broad set of offerings from studios to 3 bedroom units that offer young urban professionals and more mature movers a cultured lifestyle.
A highly sought after destination neighbourhood in the fashion and entertainment district that is steps away from restaurants, art and culture as well as transit.
Toronto’s Fashion District is set to welcome a beautiful new upscale boutique residence in the form of 123 Portland Condos. Featuring a bright and airy design masterminded by two leading Toronto architecture firms and an ideal location in the centre of the city’s core, these new downtown Toronto condos will become a lifestyle oasis in the heart of Canada’s most dynamic metropolis.
Industry analysts note the development’s strong appeal to a complete cross-section of buyer demographics. It is poised to replace an aging low-rise commercial building, marking another step forward for Toronto’s ongoing smart growth strategy.
Designed, by Sweeny & Co architects and U31, 123 Portland is rooted in a pre-modern aesthetic. The architecture focuses on establishing depth and texture with off-white pre-cast frames and rustic weathered steel detailing, while Juliette balconies, and dramatic French doors conspire to create a grid-like pattern. The overall effect is a modern-take on European buildings mixed with Toronto, loft vernacular.
The interior spaces draw inspiration from Parisian apartments, exemplified by a series of dramatic two storey arches that frame the lobby with smooth stone finishes and a brass lining on the inside edge. Suites are adorned with high-end finishes and a light, textured palette that brings a holistic aesthetic to the project, extending the look and feel of the lobby and amenities into the living spaces.
PROJECT QUICK FACTS:
Developer: Minto Developments
Architect: Sweeny & Co.
Interior Design: U31
Location: 123 Portland. Toronto
Status: Platinum Access
Maintenance Fees: Register to get full project details
Unit & Storeys: 114 Unit & 14 Storeys
Suite Type & Sizes: Studio to 3Beds
Extended & Flex Deposit Structure: $5,000 with offer || Balance to 5% in XX days || 5% in XX days || 5% in XX days || 5% at Occupancy
Incentives: First Access to VVIP Pricing and Incentives || 2 Yr Free Property Management by Starion Property Management || 2 Yr Free Rental Services by Starion Realty || RBC Financing/Mortgage Service || Capped Developmental Charges || Free Assignment || Discount on Parking and Locker || Right To Lease at Interim Occupancy
- Located in the heart of the Fashion District at Adelaide Street West and Portland Street in downtown Toronto, 123 Portland is steps from the TTC, PATH system, fine dining, nightlife, grocery stores and shopping. With a Walk Score of 99 out of 100, this is one of Canada’s truly great neighbourhoods. Designed with walkability in mind, and interspersed with parks, the Fashion District is tapped to be Toronto’s most eclectic and unique places to live. Already a highly sought after destination neighbourhood which is steps away from art and culture including the TIFF Lightbox and Graffiti Alley, this buzzing entertainment district has a vibrancy that appeals to the masses.
- Boutique Living: Intimate neighbourly boutique living with a broad set of offerings from studios to 3 bedroom units that offer young urban professionals and more mature movers a cultured lifestyle.
- Live in the Heart of Toronto: A highly sought after destination neighbourhood in the fashion and entertainment district that is steps away from restaurants, art and culture as well as transit.
- Built On Trust + Legacy: With over 60 years of experience & 60,000 homes built in the GTA, 123 Portland adds to the long legacy of high-quality new homes and condos Minto Communities has built across Canada.
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT 123 PORTLAND CONDOS
- Rider’s Paradise – 123 Portland Condos boasts a perfect transit score of 100, with residents being able to easily access streetcars and 24-hour bus routes all steps away from home. Line One Yonge-University subway is also accessible by foot. Commuters are just mere minutes away from Union Station, Hospital Row, The Financial District, and some of the city’s best Universities.
- Walker’s Paradise – With an impressive Walkscore of 98, residents of 123 Portland Condos are within walking distance to everything they need to complete their daily errands including grocery stores, banks, and drug stores. Living in the heart of the Fashion District gives residents access to unique and popular restaurants, cafes, bars, and clubs.
- Great Investment – The Fashion District has quickly become one of the most popular neighbourhoods in the city to call home. With a vibrant arts and cultural scene and many historical buildings now housing boutique shops and retail options, the area has been undergoing much revitalization, which makes 123 Portland Condos the perfect opportunity for investors.
- Green Space – Even though 123 Portland Condos is located in the heart of downtown Toronto, there is no lack of green space in the area. Residents will be within walking distance of Trinity Bellwoods Park, and just minutes away from the ferry to Centre Island where residents can spend the day walking, cycling and enjoying the many beaches the Toronto Islands have to offer.
- Six Decades of Experience – Minto Group is a real estate company that was founded in Ottawa in 1955 and since then they have been committed to building better places to live by creating high quality, vibrant and innovative communities.
ANOTHER EXCITING DEVELOPMENT FROM MINTO
The Minto Group is a fully integrated real estate company offering new homes and condos, apartment rentals, furnished suites, commercial space, property and management. The Minto Group refers collectively to Minto Inc. and its affiliated companies. For more than 60 years, Minto Communities Canada has been building new homes, master-planned communities and condominiums, one home and one relationship at a time. From condos to single family homes, Minto Communities Canada offers homes in master-planned communities and condominiums for individuals, couples and families at almost every stage of life.
THIS PROJECT IS NOT YET OPEN TO THE PUBLIC | WE REPRESENT YOU IN BUILDING GENERATIONAL WEALTH. Contact us to get first platinum access to this project in order to secure your unit ahead of the crowd with significant price savings. We will answer all your questions and work through the numbers with you. Register to secure a unit, get the price list, floor plans and brochure
Samuel Anyanwu | Broker of Record | firstname.lastname@example.org | 647-449-4114